TWLL is now offering online registration!!! Player registration is available for all of our programs from Tee Ball to Majors. Our system is easy to use and saves time for everyone. Please read through the instructions below. Links to the registration system are at the bottom of the page.
Major League Division (Assigned Players) & Major League Division (Tryout Eligible)
February 21th, 2020
Minor/ Instruction/ Tee Ball Divisions
March 31th, 2020
Register before the deadline to secure your child's roster spot for the upcoming 2020 season. Late registrations do not guarantee a roster spot and may be subject to a late fee.
Online Registration is Easy-
Please Note: *** When using online registration you must continue through to the payment section and complete the payment process. The registration is not valid otherwise. If you do not complete the payment process you will receive an email notification that your registration was deleted. Please just return to our website making sure to also submit payment during your registration***
1) Determine your Eligibility Taunton youth baseball is split between East and West. Your primary residency or the school your child attends must be located in within our TWLL boundaries. If you are new to TWLL please see our Boundary Map to determine which league you need to participate in. For additional information on the policy please see the Little League Residency Policy.
2) Determine the program based on the players age and click "Register". The age details are listed for each program and you can refer to the Little League Age Chart if needed.
3) Sign-In It's just like any other website. Of course, you will need a username and password. Your username is your email address. If you don't know your password click "Forgot" and a reset will be issued to your email. **IMPORTANT NOTE** If you receive emails from TWLL this is the email address you need to use as it's already registered in our system. 1st First Time TWLL Families- Follow the instructions for "Create Account".
4) Select a player to register- The system will display your eligible children based on their ages and the program you are registering for.
5) Register another or Pay Now- You can register another child click "Register Another" or move to the payment section with "Pay Now". Payment in full using a Visa, Master Card or Discover is required when using online registration.
6) Submit Payment- Fill out all required information related to payments. Payment in full is required when using online registration. Our system accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover.
7) Receive Email Confirmation- You will receive an email confirmation with registration and payment details.
Questions about online registrations, including player or program questions please fill out our Registration Feedback Form.
8) Candy Bar Buyout Program - if you choose to buy out of the candy bar fundraiser please register for the appropriate level. The cost will be added to your total at checkout. If you do not register for the buyout you will be required to participate in selling of candy bars.
Volunteer at TWLL
TWLL is a volunteer based organization. Parents are strongly encouraged to become involved at TWLL. After completing a Little League volunteer application, parents may become involved in practices, and be eligible as coaches, managers, umpires, local league board members and other volunteer positions within the league.
It's only through the hard work and dedication of parents like you that we can bring baseball to our youth.
For more information on our Volunteer Opportunities, please fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form